February 12, 2011

I'm Thinking About You

I'm thinking about you like lips think about kisses. 
Like arms think about hugs. 
Like feet think about...socks. 
I'm thinking about you like monkeys think about bananas.
Like teddy bears think about lolly pops :P
Like bees think about honey.
Like Pooh thinks about honey.
I'm thinking about you like bubble baths think about rubber duckys.
Like the moon thinks about stars.
Like stars think about their fans.
Like fans think about cooling someone down on a dreadfully hot day.
I'm thinking about you like flowers think about rain.
Like people think about dancing in the rain.
Like rain thinks about falling.
Like sun thinks about shining.
Like grass thinks about growing.
I'm thinking about you like peanut butter thinks about jelly.
Like smiles think about laughter.
Like cats think about naps.
Like moose think about...moosen.
I'm thinking about you like you think about me.

10 comments:

  1. Good! I enjoyed the way you organized this list, Pooka. Very clean and easy to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you write and what you write about. I also love your blog and pen name :D. They make me happy!!! And we do have a lot of the same lines.... dun dun dun... Are you stalking me???!!!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do teddy bears really think about lolly pops? I bet they do. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha that was awesome. I love the part where you said like moose think about moosen. it was really funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was just the happiest post I have ever read :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute!! i liked this! it made me feel good!! :) that was a good ending!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pray you dont feed your teddy bears lolly pops because they would get all stuck up in their fur, and the teddy bear would be forever sticky and ruined.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its really nice, I like it. It was cute and admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha :) The whole reason I said, "like teddy bears think about lolly pops" is because of a debate tournament I participated in. We were bored so we did the unexpected, and changed the topic of debate to teddy bears and lolly pops. :D

    ReplyDelete