February 8, 2011

Introduction

I chose the pen name Pooka from Disney's Anastasia.  Why? Because Anastasia was my favorite movie growing up.  Although I had a hard time choosing between Pooka or Anastasia as my pen name.  But as you can see I decided to go with Pooka, just cuz it's so much funner to say!  (Yes I said funner, get over it :D). So anyways, here I am writing a blog. Why? Because I must create one for my creative writing class. Am I complaining? Definitely not! I would much rather create a blog than write a bunch of essays and all that ucky stuffs. It's just so much more exciting and unique this way! 

Anyways, here are some fun facts about me:
1. I love monkeys! And if I could, I totally would have one as a pet!
2. I have the bestestest friends in the whole wide world!!
3. I am terrified of bees!!!!!!
4. I LOVE Disney!! Disney music, Disney movies, Disney parks...I love it all!
5. My favorite movie of all time is either Anastasia or Tangled! LOOOOOVE IT!

So yeah...that's me! Hope you enjoy my blog :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE TANGLED!!!!!! AHHH OH MY AMAZING!!!!! I SAW IT FOUR TIMES!!!! And I love your music too!! :D

    ReplyDelete