March 20, 2011

Have a complaint? Well now is the time to yell it to the world!!

I'm tired of worrying about what others think. 
I'm tired of being the guinea pig. 
I'm tired of my sister and I NEVER getting along.
I'm tired of high school drama. 
I'm tired of heartbreak. 
I'm tired of school.  Of homework. 
I'm tired of being tired all the time.
I'm tired of over thinking things.  Of under thinking things.
I'm tired of not understanding. 
I'm tired of feeling left out.  Feeling like an outsider.  Feeling like I don't belong. 
I'm tired of having so much expected of me.
I'm tired of trying to live up to those expectations.
I'm tired of working so hard for everything I want, and watching others get it so easily. 
I'm tired of  opposition.  Of contention.  Of hatred. 
I'm tired of wearing a mask.
I'm tired of crying myself to sleep almost every night.
I'm tired of feeling deppressed for no reason. 
I'm tired of negative attitudes.
I'm tired of so much more...but I'm freakin tired of complaining.

4 comments:

  1. I used the line of I'm tired of wearing a mask. I really feel ya, it sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get you girl! Amazing. Did we just become friends? Yes we have so much in common that we did indeed become friends. Best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the lines
    I'm tired of wearing a mask
    I don't know why..but in high school
    it seems like that's what we've got to
    do in order to be "okay"
    i wish we didn't
    I admire the people that don't
    This was very honest.
    good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked this.... I found it thought provoking and I could relate to a lot of it. I really liked the line about the mask.

    ReplyDelete