March 6, 2011

I Love...

I love the cool breeze on a warm sunny day.  I love the soft wind blowing through my hair.  I love the sweet smell of flowers, right after it's rained.  I love the bright stars, shining on a clear blue night.  I love the beautiful leaves as they begin to change colors.  I love the crystal sight of the first snowfall of the year.  I love the delicious taste of hot chocolate on a cold winters day.  I love the comforting feeling you get when someone gives you a hug.  I love the warm fuzzys you feel when someone says, "I LOVE YOU!"

5 comments:

  1. We both kinda had the same post. I like this. There are some good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first snow fall too. It's so pretty, especially when the sun is out and it sparkles. That is my favorite thing in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these too! I think that if more people took the time to slow down and pay attention to things, they would too. But, life is busy and it's hard to slow down. Writing like this is a good reminder for everyone. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was wonderful, except you didn't say that you loved dogs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find this to be a very thoughtful piece. When I was reading it things that I loved kept popping into my head. I like the line about the shining stars.

    ReplyDelete